Life Belongs to "Life"
Monday, February 9, 2015
Valentines's Day 2015
Every bird cannot dance.
But peacock do it.
Every friend can not reach my heart.
But you did it.
Every Flower can not express love.
But Rose do it.
Happy lovely valentine’s day.
It’s important to know symbols of different roses with colors, so you should better understanding at what occasion which rose color would be suitable. Here is the list for your consideration:
I wish no boy give this rose to any girl as it hurts, this is a symbol of saying good bye, boycott or its all over!
- It’s a symbol of deep respect, true love, honesty, purity of mind, and peaceful person. White rose can be presented to friends, or as get well soon gifts.
- Deep Desire
- Mystery and attraction towards someone.
- It represents soft and gentle feelings of love.
- protection for the loved ones, it should be presented by husbands to their wives occasionally.
– Some people says yellow roses symbolizes one’s inner hatred feelings for other but it’s not true, Yellow rose represent Friendship.
Dark Pink Rose
– Shows gratitude. If ever you are being thankful for someone’s good act to you, then Dark pink roses could be best present.
Pink and white Roses
- contentment and joys
- Symbolizes sympathy, appreciation and admiration.
Yellow with red Tip Roses
- Falling in love or having passion of friendship.
Red and white Together
– represents unity
- symbol of Beauty
- It shows love at first sight
and my most favorite color and rose …..
– Deep Love and True Passion
Monday, February 09, 2015
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest